OPD service of Department of Pediatrics was started in new OPD complex on 27th November, 2019 and subsequently IPD service and newborn unit were started in new IPD complex.
- Bed strength: 20 Pediatric beds and 15 newborn beds are available in Pediatric Ward
- Our Services:
- Daily Pediatric OPD on weekdays from 8 am to 2 pm.
- Emergency service from 2 pm to 8 am on weekdays
- Emergency service from 8 am to 8 am on Sunday and Govt. holiday
- Immunization clinic Monday to Saturday.
- 24 hour emergency service for inborn and outborn babies
- Kangaroo mother care
Nutritional Rehabilitation Center (NRC):
We have a NRC funded by NHM to provide appropriate and facility based management of severely malnourished (SAM) children of under 5 years of age.
DR. LOKAJEET BARO
Professor & HOD
DR. VEEMI BORAH
DR DIPANGKAR HAZARIKA
DR Md ALIM ULLAH
DR SANDEEP BARMAN
DR KAPIL K BORAH
Dr Indira Teronpi
DR RANJIT TIMUNG
DR ANANDA KATHAR
DR MRIDUL SARMA
DR. ATREEYEE GOSWAMI
DR. MINAKSI TERANGPI
DR JALYN KROPI